Man and his cow electrocuted to death

Following a torrential downpour that inundated sections of Ghana’s capital, Accra, a man and his cow were reportedly shocked to death.

The man and his cow were reportedly shocked to death after a wire from a high-tension pole fell into a pool of water following the rain.

The man, unaware of the approaching danger, chose that option to avoid the muddy road on the other side, only to be instantly murdered by the wire interacting with the water.

According to eyewitness who witnessed the ugly incident, reported that he had placed a distress call to power authority to come and rectify the problem in order to avoid another calamity, but they are yet to answer.

Related video

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.