Kim Kardashian has obtained a restraining order against a stranger who allegedly mailed her and her four children a barrage of nasty letters with death threats.
According to court documents, Kim’s lawyer went in court on Monday to request a restraining order against alleged suspect David Resendiz, whom she claims she has never met.
Kim claims Resendiz obtained her home and business addresses and has sent over 80 threatening letters, according to court documents.
Kim and her four children were allegedly threatened with death in the letters.
Kim says Resendiz made numerous false and delusional claims about her intimate relationships, TMZ reported citing court docs.
She claims the stranger made “disturbing sexual references about her in his letters.”
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star alleged that the man threatened to kill her in multiple letters.
According to the docs, Kim claimed that on April 25, she received a written bomb threat in a note delivered to one of her business offices. She said the letter is a “dead ringer” for the ones Resendiz has previously sent.
Kim said she’s scared for her and her family’s safety and believes if Resendiz’s letters go unchecked, he could harm or even kill her, the outlet reported.
Kim asked a judge to keep the stranger 100 yards away from her and her family as well as halt any form of contact with her.