In Anambra, a one-year-old daughter was killed by a kerosene explosion.

Kamsiyochukwu, a one-year-old girl from Awka, Anambra State, perished in a kerosene explosion at her parents’ home.

The sad situation occurred on Monday, January 3rd, when kerosene from her grandmother’s village lantern exploded.

Kamsiyochukwu, who suffered major burns in the fire, passed away this morning, according to a family member, Obu Gad, who shared the heartbreaking news on Facebook.

Read what he wrote below;

“Sometimes life confuses humans. Just came back home only to discover Kamsiyochukwu has been taken by death. Asked what happened?. She was engaged with a domestic accident where she was burnt by a kerosene that exploded from the lantern

This little girl went through pain throughout yesterday the incident occurred because she didn’t die immediately she was burnt(imagine the kind of pain she must have been into). Her whole body was burnt, even the grandma that was near her barely escaped though her face was burnt but she survived it.

She was all wrapped in a p.o.p,not until this morning,the Glory departed. Kamsiyochukwu died this morning after she couldn’t bear the pain any longer. We lost her to the cold arms of death…”

In a Facebook post, the deceased’s mother, Chidera Nwaobu, also verified the tragedy.

She wrote below;

“What a painful death to me. Kamsi why did u leave me. In this 2022 why me. I love youooo my love. Rest in the bossom of the lord Amen. Mummy and daddy loves you.”

Kindly Share

Related Video

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.