Man Electrocuted While Trying to Save Bird Trapped on High Tension Wire (Photos)

A video shared online captured the moment a man was electrocuted while trying to save a bird trapped on a high tension wire.

In the video, the man climbed on an electric pole armed with a long metal. As he tried to hit the bird to free it, he hit the high tension wire with the metal and he was electrocuted while the bird flew away. The spark caused him to fall to his death.

Related video

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.