Seven Family Members Die After Eating Suya in Abia Community (Photos)

Seven people have been reported dead in Umueze Umuakanu Umuahia North LGA, Abia State, after eating the famous BBQ known as suya with juice.

Mr. Jessey, the house’s father, was believed to have purchased the suya, from which all of the family members, including extended family members who visited for the holidays, ate.

Mrs. Ogba Jessey and her son were the only ones who survived. She is being treated at the Federal Medical Centre in Umuahia. She is unaware that other family members have passed away.

They were claimed to have started vomiting after eating the poisoned suya.

The bodies have been taken to the mortuary, while the survivors are currently being treated.

Related video

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.