Thick smoke from a generator set that was left running all night has reportedly killed four people in Kwara state.
The tragic tragedy occurred at the Ojomu family compound in Sanmora, Kwara State’s Irepodun local government area.
The victims reportedly traveled from Lagos to celebrate the Sallah festival before the horrific tragedy that took their lives, according to Vanguard.
The victims while savouring the Sallah celebrations with drinks and fun reportedly left the generator set working all night and slept off.
The generator set which was placed at the veranda close to the room the victims stayed, reportedly fumed strong and thick smoke into the room all night while the victims were asleep.
Consequently, the victims suffocated and died in their sleep.